Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i'm new!



sorry for my face look sucks!
erm~actually is always sucks ;(
surprisingly? i did cut my hair!!!!!
i proved that i can make it!
will cut it shorter within months~
woohoo~'m so excited with it!
satisfied with this style,
but need time to maintain ><
daddy likes it so muchie but hubby said it looks like aunty!
wth~hurts me so much T.T
hate my spec la~
should be with my lens,
then i will be more charm...maybe?
lol~who cares?
the point is my hair!



working is tiring me!
only the 3rd day,
yet 'm looking for another job~
lmao...who will refuse to make her/his purse full with $$?
i admit that 'm abit materialistic la~ =p
who's not?
NO MONEY,not even HONEY,
a piece of Paper also u can't get it!!!!
fuck off!
nowadays our purchasing power are so lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlow ~>.<~
opps~final exam is gone la!
4days of paper and i found that ECON for me is quite ok~
i got most confident about that subject~!



oh ya~last but not least!
fuyoh...macam macam writing essay!
last but not least pulak =.=
looking for part timer!
anyone who is interested,
contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,歡迎光臨 ^.~

Do click on the LINK please....Thank Q!